Relentless-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mod or forum Mod ftw? :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I Barrage I

Mod or forum Mod ftw? :D Empty
PostSubject: Mod or forum Mod ftw? :D   Mod or forum Mod ftw? :D EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:07 pm

Name: Dylan

Country/Timezone:Australia AEST

In-game Name(s):I Barrage I

Average Activity Time Per Day:4+ hours depending on the day

Previous Experience:Alot, i have been Mod on 5+ servers i have been Admin on 3+ serves and have co-owned 2 servers

Reason you are applying:Because, this awsome server need's more people to help get rid of, spammer's, no-respectful people and to help get rid of staff who abuse their power's and don't help out.

What have you done for the community: i have helped out a few people showing them around etc, and i am trying really hard to help out

What will you do if chosen to be a moderator:I will help this incredible server become the best server there can be, help out as much as i can, and respect all players

About Yourself:I am a very mature kid, i am also very respectful, i love to help out and do help out with whatever i can as a Moderator, and Sorry if i havn't played for a long enough time, but im sure if i get Mod, I WONT let anyone down and many people have asked for help and i have helped as much as i could, but i will glady help ANYONE that needs help at anytime, i wont ignore anyone Smile
Back to top Go down
I Barrage I

Mod or forum Mod ftw? :D Empty
PostSubject: .   Mod or forum Mod ftw? :D EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:50 am

Please justin Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Mod or forum Mod ftw? :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Relentless-Scape :: Introductions-
Jump to: