Relentless-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BLUE ZAROS FOR DEMOTION!

Go down 
+3
dager615
x ollie x
X Nick X
7 posters
AuthorMessage
X Nick X

BLUE ZAROS FOR DEMOTION! Empty
PostSubject: BLUE ZAROS FOR DEMOTION!   BLUE ZAROS FOR DEMOTION! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:08 pm

Why do we have blue zaros as mod? He rages, crys, swears, mutes people for arguments he started himself, hes like a child with a gun - untrustworthy. I for one will be leaving this server soon because of things like this.

Support list for blue zaros to get demoted...

X Nick X
X Ollie X
Dager615
The new age
Essential
Ilx Ace Ilx
T A N K

Last edited by X Nick X on Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
x ollie x

PostSubject: Re: BLUE ZAROS FOR DEMOTION!   BLUE ZAROS FOR DEMOTION! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:13 pm

Totally agree, He muted me earlier today. He began giving out bribes so people would go to vote on frugoo and mopar, I replied "People shouldn't need bribes to vote" I simply got muted for this, seems unfair correct?

There are others on the server that are much more deserving of this position, It seems he got the position because he "kissed ass" so tp speak, and that's not why mods should be on the server. They are on their to control situations.

Blue Zaros certainly does not control siutations, infact he makes them worse.

Thanks.

EDIT: Yes I know Zaros was giving out bribes in order to help the server,but the way in which he did it was just wrong.
Back to top Go down
dager615

PostSubject: Re: BLUE ZAROS FOR DEMOTION!   BLUE ZAROS FOR DEMOTION! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:16 pm

i agree man he just has a go at any1 for no reason for asking him a question, and dosnt deserve a mod in my opinian he rages when he dies, my friend killed him for a red party hat and he tried to get them banned. that is stupid, he is a bad mod!
Back to top Go down
*the new age*

PostSubject: Re: BLUE ZAROS FOR DEMOTION!   BLUE ZAROS FOR DEMOTION! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:33 pm

I agree he should be demoted, i remember he tryed to get me get me banned cause he was stupid and pked with a party hat on and i killed him... he said i had to give it back or i was banned and he got everyone into a huge argument. we deserve a mod who resolves conflicts with a mature attitude. down with zaros Very Happy
Back to top Go down
essential

PostSubject: Re: BLUE ZAROS FOR DEMOTION!   BLUE ZAROS FOR DEMOTION! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:43 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
X Nick X

PostSubject: Re: BLUE ZAROS FOR DEMOTION!   BLUE ZAROS FOR DEMOTION! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:55 pm

See what i mean? Not 1 single comment saying blue is a good mod, come to think of it i have never met a person that likes him.
Back to top Go down
Ilx Ace Ilx

PostSubject: Re: BLUE ZAROS FOR DEMOTION!   BLUE ZAROS FOR DEMOTION! EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:04 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
T A N K

PostSubject: Right   BLUE ZAROS FOR DEMOTION! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:47 am

You All Are right about Blue Zaros... He is a very unkind, untrustworthy and rude person he walked up to me and called me a fag... so i called him a noob and he muted me for like 8 hours then he un -muted me and carried on to further abuse me.. how he ever got to be a mod... i sure hope he payed because if justin is giving out mod rights to people like Blue Zaros then who knows whats next for this server.

afro

P.s I am downloading the client again now and re-starting Smile
Back to top Go down
X Nick X

PostSubject: Re: BLUE ZAROS FOR DEMOTION!   BLUE ZAROS FOR DEMOTION! EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:53 pm

Well i am IP BANNED now for doing a drop party with my bank, very mature.

If any of you want my msn just pm me on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLUE ZAROS FOR DEMOTION!   BLUE ZAROS FOR DEMOTION! Empty

Back to top Go down

BLUE ZAROS FOR DEMOTION!
Page 1 of 1